Is it a dog or a floor mop? Publication day for New Beginnings for Bryony Bennett


I know, it's all I've been going on about for weeks, but today is the day, and I'm a tad excited...


I have fizz...



My poor husband has watched, bemused as I put the milk in the cupboard and the cutlery in the fridge. Luckily he made the coffee or goodness knows what we would have ended up with. Gravy granules probably.



Distracted? Moi? Er yes.

It was a big jump for me to embrace this new side of me. And a big leap of faith for Manatee Books to accept it for publication. Thank you Lisa and Liz.


And just to show you I am sort of with it, here's a picture of 
Mop

(source pinterest)


and Devon


and last but not least... The buy links

.co.uk here

and .com here

and kisses from me 

Here 

xxxxxxxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#MidWeekTease Where new beginnings are almost about to happen

#MidWeekTease with a green van and an arsy man

#MidWeekTease with a lady who wonders what's going on...