Monday Musings...The nail biting, worrying, exciting build up amongst other things.

Okay, I am going on a bit. but its that or send my other half demented. I nudge him. (probably not a god idea when he's holding a cuppa but...) I say what if no one buys my book.
I mean to me it's the perfect companion to a coffee, and if you go for the eBook it costs less
But when I worry, he rolls his eyes (metaphorically.)

Says, 'why shouldn't they? But if they don't, then they don't.'

Argh. 

I'm wound up enough as it is.

This writing lark is so not as easy as lots of people think. If I had a pound for every time I got the ohh I'd write a book if I had the time etc... Well...

But this blog isn't about that. It's about the squirrel on the bird nuts. A baby one who got scared by a blue tit.

About the lambs in the field yesterday who were trying to get out and herded back by their mum.

About the fact I'm now getting back into my routine after the most fantastic holiday in Barbados where I wrote sitting outside, watching the monkeys with a tiny baby walk along the boundary wall.

About the fact it was amazing, and I actually wrote for two hours every morning before anyone else got up.



And we went for long(ish) walks in the sun.

Lots of sunscreen. And a welcome drink after. Nothing beats a glass of sparking water with ice and lemon to refresh you. Well, maybe a gin and tonic or a mojito, but not at 10am.

Lots of new ideas for another book, set in Barbados.

Lots of fun, laughter and time for family.


And the fact that my first Katy rom com is out on 24th...

Did I mention that?



And it's a sweet romance...


New Beginnings for Bryony Bennett. It's on Amazon to preorder...



And that I'm writing the next book, Lottie's story... And giggling...

Happy Monday,

love Katy x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#MidWeekTease with a green van and an arsy man

#MidWeekTease Where new beginnings are almost about to happen

#MidWeekTease with a lady who wonders what's going on...