#SexySnippets where I'm teasing you with Lottie and her attitude.


Hi everyone. Well I hope someone is reading this.

This week's #SexySnippets is still from New Beginnings of Bryony Bennett. 



Out on 24th and you can preorder it on Amazon (pretty please)

I'm both nervous and exited about this new direction, but I do feel like a 'newbie' all over again, It's still my voice, just a bit different.

Anyway, Lottie, who is the heroine of my next book (WIP) first pops up in this book so I thought I would give you a taste of Lottie for this weeks seven sentences

Blurb...
When Bryony Bennett’s godmother dies and leaves her a huge inheritance, Bryony jumps at the chance to get away from it all and start again.

She packs up her life and moves into the (almost) idyllic Cliff Cottage…only to find that starting over is never quite as simple as you imagine. Faced with grumpy neighbours, hostile locals and more than her fair share of disasters, Bryony embarks on a mission to make sure her new life is everything she wants it to be…but will she ever win over the locals and truly be happy in her new life?

And your #SexySnippets (edited to fit) Lottie has turned up and asked Bryony why she has moved to the area,

~~~

Bryony decided she’d had enough of being portrayed as a femme fatale or seducer of innocents, so she might as well act the part. 
‘Plotting to seduce your brother, corrupt him and get him to be my slave.’ And if Lottie thought that remotely likely she was stupider than Bryony thought possible. ‘Have him on his knees, begging for my attention.’
‘What a vile thing to say,’ Lottie shouted. Her hands were clenched so tightly her knuckles were white. ‘How dare you? He’s too good for you and I’ll tell him how horrible you are, and he’ll hound you out, you wait and see.’

~~~

Catch all the other #SexySnippets here 



Have a great week, 

love Katy x


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#MidWeekTease with a green van and an arsy man

#SexySnippets where my heroine wonders if it was worth it..

#MidWeekTease with a lady who wonders what's going on...