#SexySnippets where my heroine wonders if it was worth it..

Hi all.

Now I'm sure you're about to groan as I say, did you know I had my first book as Katy Lilley out this week? The new side of me, unleashed onto the unsuspecting public.
(New Beginnings for Bryony Bennett, from Manatee Books and it's on Amazon in case you didn't know.)



Anyway, (I just love that word, even if it's not needed), I'm now around 20k into my next book, working title, Lottie's Story so here's your seven sentences. (Sadly not sexy, but hey ho.)

Lottie, and company are, shall we say, a bit under the weather wink

‘Lottie you swored,’ Bryony said with a hiccup. ‘A rudy word.’ She opened her eyes wide. ‘That’s naughty,’ she said and yawned. ‘Who made me have more than my two glasses eh? I’m a cheap date, two is  my limit.’

‘No one made you, you made you. Oh I did swearies, didn’t I. Well bugger, bugger, sod and shit,’ Lottie said. ‘I’ve got a lot of years to make up for.’

(yes I know more than seven, but they're so so short...)

Catch all the other #SexySnippets here

Have a good week, love Katy x


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#MidWeekTease Where new beginnings are almost about to happen

#MidWeekTease with a green van and an arsy man

#MidWeekTease with a lady who wonders what's going on...