#MidWeekTease time... "The only one to flirt with you will be me..."



(Taken from WIP)



What was that all about? Lottie could have sworn she heard Angelo call Gibb a spoil sport. Why?  
Who knew with men? It could be anything. Lottie stood up as she was embraced as vigorously as Gibb had been, and soundly kissed on both cheeks.
‘It’s my pleasure to meet such a beautiful young lady,’ Angelo declared with an extravagant bow. ‘My pleasure.’
Lottie raised her eyebrows. ‘Word of a Scotsman?’ she asked.
He reddened. ‘You heard my vow to behave?’
‘Was that what it was?’ Lottie bit back the rest of the caustic remark she had ready on the tip of her tongue. ‘Then why, I wonder, do you need to? I think you’re fine as you are.’
‘He’s a flirt,’ Gibb said. ‘A silver tongued over the top flirt. I told him, the only one to flirt with you, will be me. He told me not to be a spoil sport.’
 It sounded plausible but somehow Lottie decided it wasn’t. Perhaps the swift look the two men exchanged gave her a clue. ‘If you say so,’ she said amiably. ‘Then, flirt away.’
 Angelo guffawed as Gibb looked dumfounded for a moment, them recovered. ‘You mean you hadn’t noticed?’ He sighed dramatically. ‘I must be slipping.’
‘As must I. I must demand someone educate me.’
 ‘Better try harder,’ Gibb advised. ‘However not on my lady. Get Lucy to point out your defects.’
His lady?

Catch all the other #SexySnippets here 

Have a great week, 

love, Katy x



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#MidWeekTease with Lottie in a mood and Bryony on the end of it...

#MidWeekTease Where new beginnings are almost about to happen

#MidWeekTease with a green van and an arsy man