(Not so) #SexySnippets with an idea that won't go away


And if that sounds weird, it feels weird to me as well.

Hi all and welcome to my offering for this weeks, #SexySnippets


I was about to give you a snippet from my WIP but as this is shouting at me, and it is very nebulous, I thought I'd share it with you and see what you think.

~~~~~

'I only know that when you're around I want more...of everything, not just your attention, your presence and the knowledge you want to be here with me.'

She closed her eyes and bit her lip and wondered how on earth to answer that without being a bitch and sending him home annoyed and embarrassed—after all it wasn't often a modern man would be so open and frank about their feelings was it...

'Dearest, open your eyes and show me you aren't hurt, and I don't need to send for the doctor, for I fear he is a good hour away.'

What on earth was going on, and why did her head throb? She opened her eyes with caution, and stared at the man in front of her, dressed like Colin Firth in that non forgettable out of the lake moment.

Had she strayed onto a film set, was it a fancy dress party she'd forgotten about, or had she accidentally picked and cooked mushrooms of the magic variety?

'What year is it,' she asked as the throb in her head increased to a full blown brass band on speed.

1818

It had to be the mushrooms.

~~~~~

Yes I know it's run on sentence central but I needed to show you what's sending me demented. So, what do you think?

Enjoy your reading and catch all the other #SexySnippets here

love, Katy xx 



Comments

  1. Ooh, a time slip? Love those. WRITE it :) Er... please?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#MidWeekTease with Lottie in a mood and Bryony on the end of it...

#MidWeekTease Where new beginnings are almost about to happen

#MidWeekTease with a green van and an arsy man