#MidWeekTease with

Hello, it's #MidWeekTease time,


so here, without further ado, is my tease...

'When you know, just know that the bloke might be a pain in the you know what, but he is your pain in the you know what.' She grinned. 'That time. bloody uncomfortable, I tell ya.'

'And next?'

She grimaced. 'Ah, that's the rub. Who knows? I'm just the lowly teacher here. The one who seems to have sent in an application form, had an interview and got a job I'm not sure I want. With a bloke nagging me, who lives a lifestyle I wouldn't touch with a bargepole.' She paused for effect. 'And who I fancy like crazy. In fact if he played his cards right he could have me. Here, now, over the table or whatever. Pathetic or what?'

She sighed. 'And now I have to come up with a teaching plan, act like a grown up and get used to fresh air not air de brewery and abatoir.'

Catch all the other #MidWeekTease posts here

Enjoy your reading,
love Katy xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#MidWeekTease Where new beginnings are almost about to happen

#MidWeekTease with Lottie in a mood and Bryony on the end of it...

#MidWeekTease with a green van and an arsy man