(not so) #SexySnippets Where Amanda puts her foot down and demands a seaason unattached.


Yes, it's my seven sentences that might not be hot, but are worth a read (I hope)

Today I'm teasing from A Regency that will hopefully come out next year 

Amanda and the Duke

Where Amanda is happily single but her Papa thinks she should be married.

And where several young ladies decide to enjoy themselves before the settle down.




"Then we leave for London in a week,' her papa said. 'We can make arrangements for your engagement ball and wedding.'
We can? Oh no we can not.
‘I want the season as an unattached, and 'not as on the lookout for a husband', young lady,’ Amanda said firmly. ‘Whether he thinks I have accepted his proposal or not is immaterial. Actually how can I when I don't know who he is, I doubt I have ever met him, and no proposal to me has been made, let alone accepted.’

Catch all the other #SexySnippets here

Enjoy your reading,

love Katy xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#MidWeekTease Where new beginnings are almost about to happen

#MidWeekTease with Lottie in a mood and Bryony on the end of it...

#MidWeekTease with a green van and an arsy man