#SexySnippets where Rachel is up against a determined man

Hello again and welcome to a belated #SexySnippets (My apologies)


This week, I'm in the middle of what next, so I'm going to tease you along those lines...

(From The Italian Count's Contrary Wife, where Rachel is about to realise she's not getting it all her own way)

‘Because if you don’t help me, I’ll put it about that you stole something very precious from me when you left.’
Now she was hearing things. ‘You’re mad; I took nothing.’
He smiled again and it was the nasty smile that put the fear of god into his enemies—and, she allowed, into her.
‘You know that, I know that, but no one else does.’
 ‘Blackmail?’

 He inclined his head. ‘You better believe it.’

Catch the other #SexySnippets here

Enjoy your reading,
love Katy xx




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#MidWeekTease with a green van and an arsy man

#MidWeekTease Where new beginnings are almost about to happen

#MidWeekTease with a lady who wonders what's going on...